POSITION: Field Technician
Have you ever wanted to be part of an organization that actually let’s you do your job and TRUSTS you to do it?
Oh, and have a helluva lot of fun while doing it?
Then, take another 60 seconds to keep reading this rare job description for this rare company!
Polaris is seeking a Field Technician who can serve our Tenants and Landlords in the Indianapolis and surrounding areas. You have to be a friendly professional and a self-starter–this job isn’t for wimps who shy away from hard work and need their hands held every moment of the day. In fact, it’s precisely for folks who enjoy FREEDOM to problem solve and GETTING AFTER IT! And it’s a job that leads to more responsibility, more promotions, and more financial rewards.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Coordination and completion of various repairs and maintenance tasks on residential rental properties as directed by a Property Manager.
- Communicate with Tenants, Landlords, other outside Vendors.
- Various other tasks as assigned by Property Managers.
An appropriate candidate must have/be the following:
- Reliable vehicle and good driving record.
- Ability to do physical tasks and jobs–this is not an office job. You’ll be getting both mental and physical exercise. (Think of it as a gym membership without people hogging the machines and grunting loudly.)
- A “default aggressive attitude” to get the job done, no matter what is necessary. (Excuses are for other companies…)
- Ability to communicate and utilize smartphones, ipads, computers, etc. (Yes, you have to know how to use electronic tools, too.)
- Ability to work independently–we don’t have the time or interest in hand-holding (plus we want people who hate that type of job anyway)
If we’ve made you curious to learn more, please drop us a line and we’ll be sure to respond.
POSITION: Property Manager
Roles and Responsibilities:
Property Manager for single family residences, condos, and town homes. Daily activities include addressing resident concerns, landlord communications, creating and coordinating maintenance and service issues, acquiring estimates for service issues, and processing invoices. Enforcement of lease terms with tenants via periodic property visits to ensure lease compliance and property condition.
Seeking an experienced property manager able to work in a dynamic and demanding environment. Must have strong customer service and organizational skills including ability to prioritize work-loads and tasks. Must have strong understanding of residential construction technology, housing envelope issues, and Fair Housing statutes. Must be proficient with mobile devices including smart phones, tablets, and computer software, including MS Office and preferably Rent Manager. An outgoing personality, proven reliability and a willingness to learn are a must. This is a fast-paced and quickly changing environment. Access to reliable automobile – REQUIRED
Salaried position with Performance Bonuses- $35-45k depending on portfolio units under your supervision and experience levels.
Extensive professional training program.
Opportunity for advancement in responsibilities and increase in compensation for the candidate who demonstrates mastery and discipline of their craft.
Non-Smokers only, please.
Submit resume and two paragraph cover letter on why you are the ideal candidate to email@example.com.