First Time Landlords
The growth of real estate has inspired an interest for a new wave of property investors to take advantage of various opportunities. In particular, this includes first-time investors eager to take their first step into the property market.
Keeping a well maintained, safe home is vital to your investment journey and to your reputation in the property industry.
WE MANAGE PROPERTY ISSUES, SO YOU DON’T HAVE TO!
Polaris Property Management provides award-winning service for landlords who have figured out they have better things to do with their time than babysit all the thousands of details and issues which come with tenants and rental properties.
WE FIND GREAT TENANTS FOR YOU
Polaris Real Estate Group, Inc. has a unique and proven system in place to expose your rental property to qualified tenants. Listed on over 96 websites including our local MLS and REALTOR.COM at no extra charge, we consistently fill more properties than any other brokerage company in Central Indiana.
As a top-ranked Indianapolis broker for residential leasing services (consistently ranked in top 4 of all 7,500+ MIBOR agents for rental volume closed each year), our team will locate that well-qualified tenant for your property. This is our specialty and we do it so well that other Indianapolis area MIBOR agents refer their Clients to our company!
Want to learn more about what happens when a Tenant decides to apply for your rental?
Some of the features of our service include:
- Electronic lease signing
- Private & Secure online document storage and Real Time Property Status Access
- Coordination of Move-In and Move-Out appointments
- Quarterly property audits—No extra charge!
- In-house Maintenance Staff to keep repair costs low and quality of repairs high
- Assigned Property Manager available 7 days a week
- Electronic payments to you monthly
- Detailed Owner Statements emailed to you monthly
- Coordination of lease renewals/extensions
- Make Ready of properties in between Tenants
QUICK TIPS FROM YOUR POLARIS PROPERTY MANAGAMENT TEAM:
Have a VERY CLEAR PURPOSE
- Establish what is motivating you to invest
- What kind of properties are you interested in investing in? It is important to research the key areas that are in demand and where there may be opportunities available.
EVALUATE THE POTENTIAL OF YOUR PROPERTY INVESTMENT
- Examine the property and its potential: which properties offer the most room for growth and profit?
- Factor in important details such as: maintenance, repair, and business fees attached to the property. Payment terms, loans and interest will also affect the total amount you need to spend to secure your investment.
POLARIS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT CAN HELP YOU PLAN YOUR SHORT AND LONG-TERM PROPERTY INVESTMENTS AND RENTAL PROPERTIES IN THE GREATER INDIANAPOLIS AREA. CLICK ABOVE TO SET UP AN INITIAL MEETING!
Ready to become an “arm-chair investor”? Let’s schedule a walk-through